Thursday 15 May 2014

What's Next For Michelle Keegan??

Every girl wants to be just like Michelle Keegan. And who can blame us? She's a stunning girl with a body to die for, she's got a fit boyfriend and of course she's a talented actress. Well now we can get one step closer to looking like the beautiful brunette, because Michelle is adding fashion designer to her list of achievements.

Not long after announcing her upcoming departure from Coronation Street, she has now revealed that she is collaborating with high street fashion retailer, Lipsy, to create her very first clothing line.


Michelle's style is glamorous and sexy yet very chic and this is mirrored in her debut collection. With classic jumpsuits, cropped fur jackets, tailored separates and bodycon dresses featuring heavily. The colour palette is rumoured to be a  lot of monochrome, nude tones, bold ultramarines and bright berry shades.

When recently speaking about the collaboration Michelle said:
"I have been wearing Lipsy since my teens. I have always admired their collections over the years, their pieces are always bang on trend, are made with good quality materials, and I always feel great when I wear Lipsy"
"I have spent a lot of time over the last few months working closely with the Lipsy design team to make sure that each piece in my collection is something I am excited about wearing, my collection is classic, unfussy and feminine in style, and I can't wait for it to hit the high street in July"



Sneak Peek at the Collection
Michelle's rooftop selfie at the photoshoot for her collection
Michelle's collection debut is set for the 3rd of July and will be available on http://www.lipsy.co.uk/ and in Lipsy stores across the UK and Ireland. I don't know about you but I'll certainly be injecting some Michelle Keegan glamour into my wardrobe.

XO

Emma

(images source: instagram,look.co.uk,hellomagazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment