Wednesday 14 May 2014

Louboutin Love

I have a dream... That one day my wardrobe will be overstocked with red soled beauties... every colour, every shape, every heels size (ok maybe not every heel size... kitten heels need not apply) So when I ordered online my very first pair of nude spiked pigalle Loubs I was overjoyed to say the least. But how did I afford these? Well, I'll let you in on my little secret...




They're FAKE! Well of course they are haha... Where did I get my hands on them you ask? I will link the website below, but first let me give you some information about the site... 
They use real pictures of Louboutins so what you see is certainly NOT what you get. The shoes were really tight, I had to stretch them quite a bit before wearing them to a wedding last weekend. Also the site says it takes 8 days for delivery...LIES! 3 weeks they took to arrive and if you want to return them for any reason, you pay postage and packing to like China or somewhere and they then take a 25% restocking fee. The colour as you can see by the picture is more of a peachy pink colour than nude and the quality of the shoe isn't great. 
The packaging you get is the same, you get the little red bag and the Christian Louboutin box and all that. The writing on the inside looks okay but the etching of Louboutin on the red sole isn't the best, you really would need to be looking very close though to see that.
Obviously the price is much more appealing than the real deal but they were still almost €100 and not convincing enough for anyone to think they were real. I like them as a shoe, they're cute, but for what they were supposed to be I'm disappointed.
So all in all, not worth it and I would certainly not recommend the website. 
However, I promised the link...so here it is:

http://www.christianlouboutin.me.uk/

The link for the real Louboutins is below: (donations to my wardrobe accepted ;).... )

http://www.christianlouboutin.com/

XO

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment