Tuesday 17 June 2014

90's Vibes x







This outfit makes me feel like 'Kelly Kapowski' (Saved By The Bell). Mom Jeans are an absolute staple for pulling off the nineties trend and I just live in these ones from Penneys. They cost something like €13 which is an absolute steal. Not only are the jeans a Penneys bargain... so is everything else!! The white plimsoles are so comfortable and only €3. They come in loads of different colours and I cannot leave the shop without buying a new pair. The pink and white gingham string top was also only €3. They have lots of different prints to choose from but I thought this one was perfect for the summer season (also I'm a bit of a pinkaholic). The belt and sunglasses were €1.50 each!! I cannot get over all these Penneys bargains. An entire outfit for €22. Cannot wait to get myself back into a Penneys store soon... 

XO

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment